Video Tutorial: Using Keyboard Shortcut Macros In Premiere CC To Sort Through Clips Faster07/16/2014
I love editing , don't get me wrong, but it’s never fun going through hundreds of clips and sorting out the good from the bad. I'm always asking the question, "is there a better way?" Well, for video editors, there is a better way to edit using keyboard macros. This video takes you through how to set up a premiere workspace for faster clip assembly and create macros for “clickless” clip sorting.
- Enable Mercury Playback
- Edit -> Preferences -> Playback: Enable Mercury Playback, Select Monitor, Turn on Minimize
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Open In Source Monitor: Shift+O
- Show Audio Waveforms: Ctrl+Alt+O
- Rename Clip: H
- Cycle Clip Macro: (Shift+1 “down arrow” Shift+O Ctrl+Alt+O)
- Rename Clip Macro: (Shift+1 H)
Our video production team is always contributing to the film community and pioneering new ways to make our projects more efficient.